Saturday, January 31, 2015

Let's try this again...Tim Holtz Twelve Tags of 2015

I'm going to give it another try.  This blogging thing just doesn't come easy to me.  I guess I can say the same for the twelve tags.  Last year I managed to do six of the twelve tags.  Half is better than none, right?

I'm just scraping in with the January tag.  I really enjoyed making this tag.  I think it really does have to do with the fact that I have so many of the supplies Tim used on hand.  Also, I just re did my entire stamp room & it is super organized.  I know where almost everything is.  I say almost because I lost one item in the shuffle.  I have a transparency with the starter set of Peerless watercolors attached to it.  It is so small that it is just shoved between some papers.  I just have to find those papers.

I will do a video on my new room soon.  I will link it here & include some pictures.

Here is my tag.




SUPPLIES:

PAPERS: Ranger #8 Tag, Tissue Wrap Melange

STAMPS: Posh Impressions Splatter It Up!

INKS & PAINTS:  Tarnished Brass, Broken China, Vintage China Distress Paint, Gathered Twigs Distress Ink Pad, Gold  Delicata Ink Pad, Faber-Castell Stampers Big Brush Black PITT pen, Ice Crystal Glamour Dust

EMBELLISHMENTS: Chit Chat Stickers, Index Labels, Ranson Alpha Parts, Kraft Resist Chipboard, Industrious Stickers Borders, Linen Ribbon Star Charm, Clear Bling, AIG Old Gold Glitter

ADHESIVES: Matte Medium, Glossy Accents

No comments: