Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Jasmine

My niece had a birthday this week.  I made her a girly card heavy on pink with touches of purple.  I used a super cute digi image from Tiddly Inks. It's called Annabell birthday.  Of course I used my Spectrum Noir's to color the image.  I have been loving the switch from the Copic brush tip to the Spectrum Noir bullet tip. 

I am entering this card into this month's Spectrum Noir bling challenge.  As you can see, I used a bunch of different types of bling on this card.  I used the following Spectrum Noir colors: Face, TN2 TN3 PP2 FS4, Hair GB1 GB8 GB10 EB5, Dress PP3 PP4 PP5 PP6, Shoes PP3 PP4 PP5, Hat & Cake HB1 HB2 HB3, Candles CT4 OR1

Thanks for checking it out.  JIL




SUPPLIES:

PAPER: Cryogen White Cardstock, Basic Grey Sweet Threads paper & sticker sheet

INKS: Jet black Archival ink, Lady bug Memento Ink, Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

STAMPS: Annabell Birthday Tiddlyink's Digi Image

MISC.: Cuttlebug Flower embossing folder, felt flowers, organza flower, Purple flower brad, pink pearl brad, silver star charm, purple brad, white flower trim, Crystal Stickles, Spellbinder label die

2 comments:

danolando said...

Gorgeous coloring

Jil Lebel said...

Thanks! How are you doing? I haven't seen you in ages. I'm sure you'e been busy with school & working. JIL